Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome Duke fans!!!

This is Mr. B here taking my first shot at a blog. A little background to get this blog started. I am a lifelong Duke fan(was born into it) and lover of sports.

This blog is a natural extension of my hobbies of sports, Duke and talking about Duke sports. Here Duke fans (and nonDuke fans) can come together and have a MEANINGFUL discussion about sports. I will not be a site thats content is only negative. I welcome all ACC fans but I am not a site that condones or mean spirited meaningless posts. I am not stupid, I know what kind of feelings Duke evokes in both lovers and haters of the school. If you have something to say and are an adult about it then you are more than welcome. If not then I am sure there is another fan blog/site for you.

So welcome and let the discussions begin.

No comments: